Obagi Medical products work by changing the way the skin functions at a cellular level, delivering unparalleled results. The Obagi System is comprised of a range of topical treatments developed to address a variety of skin concerns. This skin care range includes a medical prescription based treatment programme that requires a consultation with Dr Comins or his skin care Nurses ( which in most cases this can be done online). It has been developed to treat a wide variety of skin issues including :
- Ageing skin
- Acne, acne scarring and blemishes
- Melasma / pigmentation
- Red, blotchy and sore skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Loss of elasticity
- Loss of natural skin hydration
The Obagi Nu-Derm System uses a unique combination of active and prescription ingredients – including Tretinoin and Hydroquinone 4% – to maximize penetration to all skin layers. The specific dosage and frequency are determined and monitored by Dr Mike Comins and his skin care nurses to your skin condition, needs and lifestyle.
The System triggers a Therapeutic Cascade that :
- Increases cellular turnover promoting a faster turnover for new cells to emerge
- Prevents hyperpigmentation and promotes the even distribution of melanin, eliminating unwanted dark patches and age spots
- Produces healthy, uniform cells for better skin structure
- Stimulates fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin formation, resulting in stronger, more resilient skin
- Increases GAG synthesis, providing natural hydration and necessary nutrients to the epidermis
- Improves bloodflow to the skin.
At Hans Place Practice we only provide clinically proven, effective skincare which compliments the facial rejuvenation treatments performed by us.
Some Obagi skin care products need to be prescribed by a medical professional.
- Click here for information and prices on the full Obagi range
- Obagi: your questions answered
Obagi skin care can be used in conjunction with many of the skin rejuvenation treatments which Dr Comins performs here at Hans Place Practice such as;