Finance and Package options
At Hans Place Practice we understand the importance of flexibility when it comes to planning your cosmetic treatment with us. Once you’ve made up your mind about having cosmetic treatments, we know that, for many patients, having finance options available can make all the difference.
We work with Deko and Splitit , to help you arrange affordable finance quickly and easily. Deko and Splitit both offer zero interest finance your treatments but use two quite different methods to do this. Have a look below or alternatively contact us if you would like to explore these options.
You would pay upfront:
- £500 deposit to us (taken off the final bill)
- 10% of chosen financed amount to Deko
- £850 on the day for anaesthetist (IV Sedation)
And then you would pay the first Deko instalment 14 – 28 days post op.
Credit Finance Options with Deko Finance:
· Must be 18 years and over
· Must be a UK resident and able to provide 3 years address history
· Must work a minimum of 16 hours per week
· Must be able to provide 3 years employment history
· Must have a valid email address
· Must have no CCJ’s, defaults or Bankruptcies over the past 3 years
· 0% interest-free over 6 months
· 10.9% (APR representative) over 12, 18 or 24 months
· 19.9% (APR representative) over 36 or 48 months
Splitit is a payment solution that divides a purchase into smaller monthly instalments, with no interest as long as you pay on time.
With Splitit, the client uses their existing credit or debit card. There is no registration involved. This is a useful option as long as you have sufficient credit on you card and you usually pay your credit card balance each month.
Splitit also avoids separate applications and credit checks – once your card is accepted, the transaction is good to go.