Your wedding day is set to be one of the best days of your life and certainly one you will remember forever. With so much to plan before the big day and all of your guests, it can be easy to forget about everything you need for yourself. While you are sure to have considered your wedding day hair and makeup, have you considered any pre-wedding treatments?
Pre-wedding filler treatments are the rising trend among brides to be, thanks to the powerful results they can provide for the wedding day. If you are considering pre-wedding fillers for your big day, read on for our ultimate guide on everything you need to know.
What Are Pre-Wedding Fillers?
Dermal fillers are an extremely popular cosmetic treatment that many brides are choosing to get as part of their wedding preparations. They are often considered as a non-surgical facelift and can offer incredible, yet natural-looking results. Pre-wedding fillers work to plump up, balance or augment specific areas on the face creating a rejuvenated and beautiful appearance.
You can choose to have dermal fillers to enhance various facial features such as the chin, jawline, cheeks, nose and lips. With over 300 types of filler available, there is sure to be one to offer the results you desire for your wedding day. The filler substance used is biodegradable and very similar to the hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally within the body.
The important thing is to discuss with a medical professional which is the best filler for your needs and to only opt for fillers that have been medically tested and approved.
Why Are Pre-Wedding Fillers Growing In Popularity?
The trend of pre-wedding fillers has been growing in recent years, as more brides are starting to realise the amazing results that they could achieve. With an increasing amount of pressure to look your very best on your wedding day, cosmetic treatments can help enhance any areas you are self-conscious about.
For many brides, it is about more than just the big day, as they strive to look their very best for every aspect of the wedding. With hen dos, weddings and honeymoons being plastered all over Instagram for the world to see, looking your best is more important than ever.
Are Pre-Wedding Fillers Right For You?
There are many reasons why you might be considering pre-wedding fillers for your big day, but it is important you consider if they are the right choice for you. Some of the key benefits of pre-wedding fillers include;
- Longevity: Dermal fillers can last for months, offering results that will cover every stage of your wedding celebrations. From the pre-wedding build-up to the big day itself and all the way through to your honeymoon.
- Choose Your Results: With so many types of dermal fillers available, you can choose the exact results you want for your wedding day. Many millennials opt for a small dose of fillers which can enhance the appearance of cheeks, lips or under the eyes. For more prominent results, other types of filler can be used to reduce wrinkles and fill lines.
- Contour And Enhance: Dermal fillers were once only used for anti-ageing results such as reducing wrinkles. Today, they are more popular than ever among young people for other reasons. Pre-wedding fillers can be used to contour the cheekbones, chin, jawline and plump the lips.
- Natural Results: You will want to look your very best on your wedding day, and dermal fillers can create perfectly natural-looking results. As you can choose the type and amount of filler used, the results can be barely noticeable for all the right reasons.
- Increases Confidence: If there are areas of your appearance that you are self-conscious about, you might not be feeling your best on your wedding day. It is likely to be the one day where all eyes are on you, and you will have hundreds of photos to remember the event. Dermal fillers can help to increase your confidence and thoroughly enjoy your wedding day.
- Stress-Free Skin: The countdown to the big day is often a very stressful time for brides. Many are very exhausted with the last-minute touches and planning, and this can have a toll on skin and appearance. Dermal filler can help combat this stress and leave you looking fresh-faced and energised even on the most stressful of days.
How To Choose Pre-Wedding Fillers?
If you are considering pre-wedding fillers, then the chances are you already know which areas of your face you want to enhance. Whether you are opting for lip fillers, cheek enhancements or anti-wrinkle treatments, it is vital that you choose a reputable and trustworthy medical professional.
Dermal fillers are a medical procedure that must be completed by a trained professional in a suitable practice. Many beauty salons offer some options for dermal fillers, but it is always best to choose an experienced medical professional who has the necessary training and a hygienic environment for any kind of cosmetic treatment. Furthermore, if you did experience any issues with the treatment, you want someone suitably qualified to be able to resolve these for you.
When you are looking for a practice to book for your pre-wedding fillers, look out for those with previous recommendations and excellent reviews. Knowing other brides to be and individuals have used them for dermal fillers and were happy with the results is a good sign that they are a trustworthy choice.
Always check that a medical professional is administering the dermal fillers with the appropriate training and qualifications. Although dermal fillers have become commonplace in the beauty industry, they are still a form of non-invasive treatment and should be properly administered.
When To Have Pre-Wedding Fillers?
It is crucial that you are mindful of any potential minor complications that could occur. While it is unlikely for anything to go wrong, dermal fillers can result in bruising and slight marks which take time to recover. You need to make sure you book your pre-wedding filler appointment well in advance of your big day, so any bruising or marks that have a small risk of occurring are healed and clear before you walk down the aisle.
Plan well in advance and book to have your pre-wedding fillers about two months to six weeks before the wedding day. This will ensure you have plenty of recovery time, but the results will still be fresh and ready for your special celebrations.
Are You Getting Married In 2020?
If you’re looking to for cosmetic treatment before your big day to enhance your confidence, then Hans Place can help. Book your first consultation today by getting in touch.